1) Do this meditation at a fixed time, at least for 7 consecutive days.
2) To be done closed eyes, in sitting position, simple cross legged or lotus. Keep your spine relaxed and straight. If you cannot sit on the mat, you can also do it sitting on the chair.
3) Hydrate yourself after the meditation.
4) Wear relaxed clothing so that energy can flow easily.
5) Remove your spectacles, in case.
6) The Bija mantra for this meditation is LAM. Chant LAM 5 times at the end of the meditation.
7) The mudra for this meditation is Gyan Mudra. Touch the tip of the thumb to the tip of the index finger, with the three fingers stretched out. keeping your hands over your knee.